Quick question.

Mathew Nowend doobledork at gmail.com
Tue May 3 01:17:30 UTC 2005

Hello all,
I have a question that I am hoping someone might be able to help me
resolve. I did a clean install of Ubuntu today and I was following the
"Unofficial Ubuntu 5.04 Starter Guide" I was able to install Java fine
without any issues. However, when I went to install Flash I "cut n paste"
as instructed by the guide which was the following step.

sudo apt-get install flashplayer-mozilla

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package flashplayer-mozilla

I was logged in as root.  This is the message I received. It has happened
on various other installs as well.  Is there someething I am doing wrong?

Thanks