Hoary OpenOffice evolution addressbook as data source?

Andre Truter andre.truter at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:37:35 UTC 2005

I upgraded a client's machine from Warty to Hoary because he needs
OpenOffice to be able to mail merge from evolution addressbook.

I added the evolution addressbook as a data source, but when I open
the data source, none of the addressbook entries are shown.

According to OpenOffice, the addressbook is empty.

Any ideas where I can start looking for the problem?

Thanks
--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.za.org