Very slow ripping

Domhnull ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon May 2 14:12:38 UTC 2005

Is there a bug report filed about this?  I don't know how to check that.
I've had the same problem.  Under Windows on this machine I could rip
CDs in just a few minutes.  I did a clean install and didn't keep any
of the files since I was going to switch to the ogg format but I've
been seeing the same slow performance.  I just put in a CD which it
estimates will take ~40 min at 1.2x to rip using Sound Juicer.  I
assumed it was a software rather than hardware issue since it had been
so much faster under Windows.  But it would be nice to get it fixed.

--
Domhnull