No sound via ESD

zer0halo zerohalo at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:51:59 UTC 2005

For starters, I'd like to say "thank you" to all those in this
community who help others. I'm sorry that I don't seem to be able to
offer much help myself but it seems that on every topic there's
another expert out there who knows much more than me.

I'm re-ending my original question below in case anyone who might have
an idea of a solution didn't see it the first time around.

Thanks again.

--
"Impossible is nothing."