Adding hard drive

Jesse Haubrich jesse.haubrich at gmail.com
Sun May 1 03:45:23 UTC 2005

I always reference the following article when I need to move a
partition.  If you slap in that other drive it will be recognized fine,
but you'll need to mount it.

I would suggest moving home to it and mounting it in the following way.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-partplan.html

Good Luck!

JKH