Distrowatch down for several days?

Russell Cook ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au
Sun May 1 01:08:37 UTC 2005

Hi Ari,
this telnet connection works for me here in Oz. I guess if it doesn't
work for you, you have no proxy just a straight internet connection then
maybe you should ask your ISP's help desk to connect to the site, and
ping it etc. Maybe they have a routing problem.

Regards Russell

--
Kind Regards Russell