the wonderful world of bugtracking

Philippe Landau lists at mailry.net
Thu Mar 31 22:19:57 UTC 2005

your email is nice, Oliver,
the tub duck is nice
and i agree bugzilla was half baked.

https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/+bugs?status=10&status=20&assignee=all&product=all&sourcepackagename=all&severity=50&search=Search
great you use https for privacy.
to use the same argument name twice is confusing,
i began to see this on a few sites lately.
status=10&status=20 ...
is that a zope specific logic ?

> MOTU is happy to announce the official start of the new bugtracking
> system for Universe. We very much thank Brad Bollenbach for giving his
> baby into our coarse hands to raise it :)
does it have a name ?

> And indeed thanks to the rest of the Launchpad team that cares for all
> this infrastructure and Mark Shuttleworth who deserves being hugged from
> everyone in the community for bringing in the newest and greatest of
> Bugtracking Software for us all.
did Mark choose this software ?

> So now, grab your bag with universe bugs, go to malone and help us grow
> up this kid to the shiniest bug tracker in the OSS world.
> Go to https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/+bugs , ring for the
> portier, leave your bugs at the reception and experience the love of
> well made Software.
> But keep in mind, it might still be a little rowdy ;)
how do i make it display 100 items in a list ?
nice how a  colour is highlighting the line where the cursor is.
search doesn't work, the list output is always the same 20 of 27,
while displaying bugs between number 269 and 241.
i can not sort by columns.

kind regards     philippe