Has anyone had beagle working on warty? (Was Re: Problem compiling kernel on Warty)

CB ubuntu-users at crispin.cb-ss.net
Mon Mar 28 02:35:02 UTC 2005

CB wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to install beagle, following the instructions at
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/BeagleInstallHowto.

I've tried to follow those instructions, but have been beset with many
problems aside from the inotify patch (dependencies, failed
compilations, etc). Too many to list (and done during one of those
sessions that continues into the night to the point where you stop
taking notes ...).

Has anyone ever got beagle working on warty? Have you done so by
following the wiki article? Are there any other resources or recipes
online that you've followed?