Distrowatch broken ?!

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Mar 28 01:34:34 UTC 2005

I was watching Distrowatch yesterday, and was just amazed to see that it
has now reached the 2,200 mark and still rising, where will it end ? :o)
But distrowatch seems broken today, look at what it displays ! I tried
various data spans (1, 3 and 6 months) but everything seems broken ! :-/
I think that no distro has ever reached such incredible numbers in the
past, nevermind hold them for months, so I think this may have caused
Distrowatch to malfunction, it can't cope with such high numbers ! ;-P

Rank Distribution H.P.D*
2 Damn Small 568
8 Buffalo 91
9 Auditor 88