marillat

ZIYAD A. M. AL-BATLY zamb at spymac.com
Sat Mar 26 20:50:50 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 15:25 -0500, ajtiM wrote:
> I put ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ ustable main in my repositories
> list and i got a message:
>
> W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.nerim.net unstable Release: The following signatures
> couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
> 07DC563D1F41B907
>
> Thanks.

You don't have the public key for marillat, that's all.

To fix it, do in a shell:
        gpg --recv-keys 07DC563D1F41B907 && \
        gpg --export 07DC563D1F41B907 >marillat.sig
and from System > Administration > Ubuntu Update Manager, click on
Preferences, then on Authentication, then on Add, it will prompt you for
a public key stored in a file to add to the Authenticated Sources of the
system, choose the the marillat.sig file you just created above and
click OK.

Everything should be okay afterwards, and you shouldn't see the message
again.

Ziyad.