Fresh Hoary install, php files not recognized

Tony tony.kruse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:43:32 UTC 2005

Thanks for the input, however, I have not been able to get it to work.

Another issue just came up, which is making me depend upon this ibook
for my web development and I am not going to be able to do any more
testing right now with hoary on my ibook. So it looks like I am going
to have to go back to warty for now.  I had it running fine
previously.

Tony