Newbie Install Question - downloading and burning the install CDs, p2p

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:10:05 UTC 2005

... that's what the
> Macs are good at.

I miss my little Toaster and the Happy Mac face.

>One advantage to running dinosaurs is that linux works great on them.

I am starting to see a muli-computer future but getting this .iso
stumper right at the start makes it hard to convince "the powers that
be" it makes sense.

So, with all those beaters your first thought is hardware (?).  This
has been going on for a week and hardware checking is something I can
do without asking or looking for instructions at every turn.  Thanks
for the guidance.

Later