Canadian LoCo Team

Hodgins Family ehodgins at telusplanet.net
Tue Mar 22 22:57:04 UTC 2005

Good afternoon!

> promoting Ubuntu then please consider joining the Canadian LoCo Team
> which is currently in the process of being formed.
>
> There is so much we can do to promote Ubuntu in Canada but we
> need supporters and planners.
>
> Sound interesting? Then check us out.
> https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/CanadianTeam

Crusty old bugger/f*rt hailing from Edmonton.

On the listed web page, you have the following lines:

>Introduction
>Our goal is to promote the adoption of Ubuntu far and wide, to do this
>we need your help.

>Please join us! Its fun, fast and easy. Just add your name to the
>member list. Whammo! Done like dinner.

Do ya think that maybe it would be a good idea to have a link in between
"list." and "Whammo!" where a potential joiner can actually "add your
name to the member list" REAL SIMPLY?

Rob

P.S. Thanks for adding the Encourage Women in Linux Howto. link and
unloading the reference to chicks in the "Hopefully soon we shall have
our very own:" line in the Tools of the Trade section.