(OT?) Asus A7N8X and Ubuntu happy together?

statico ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Mar 22 01:34:32 UTC 2005

I'm using the ASUS A7N8X deluxe motherboard and Hoary.

Sound works, but I haven't figured out how to do multiple channels
and/or set up the mixer correctly. Beep Media Player plays fine using
either the Alsa or OSS output plugins, however, nothing will play while
BMP is playing. Also, the alsamixer shows a gigantic pile of options and
output thingies -- almost overwhelming.

No luck with lm-sensors yet. sensors-detect finds a pile of stuff, but
nothing seems to actually report anything back.

Other than that, everything is fine.

--
statico