Casper

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 03:17:55 UTC 2005

> please change your mailinglist options away from digest,
> so people will see the long history of your attempts.

I just checked and I never turned on the digest option.  I was
wondering if it was something in the way gmail threaded discussions
but see lots of other gmail -don't know.

Downloaded PCLInux Live and it got into some kind of loop but did take
me to a command line.  Working a Live Slax right now.  Just saw
someone else having an .iso problem but did not seem related.  I think
Knoppix has a RAM check application which I am going to try later.
Mandrake 10.1 did not like the gateway cd-rw/dvd drive but that
problem was posted on their site.

tab