mozilla-firefox: toolbar and 'customize toolbar' window: no bookmarks, history or download icons

Rich Rudnick nickrud at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 20 08:13:12 UTC 2005

Replying to myself twice in one night:

I tried to make a bug report, but bugzilla was beyond me, reportbug
totally fooled me, and the output follows:

Report will be sent to "Ubuntu Bug Tracking System"
<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Submit this report on mozilla-firefox (e to edit) [Y|n|a|c|e|i|l|m|p|?]?
Sending message via /usr/sbin/sendmail...

Bug report submitted to: "Ubuntu Bug Tracking System"
<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Copies sent to:
  "Rich Rudnick" <nickrud at sbcglobal.net>

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/reportbug", line 1656, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/reportbug", line 1647, in main
    smtphost, options.smtpuser, options.smtppasswd, options.paranoid)
  File "/usr/share/reportbug/reportbug_submit.py", line 415, in
send_report
    (sysinfo['email'] % 'n'), (sysinfo['email'] % '999999'))
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

The email ended up here. I think I kinda hoped "Ubuntu Bug Tracking
System" would filter it out :)