helping each-other on the ubuntu mailinglist (Re: I must have signed up in the wrong spot

Philippe Landau lists at mailry.net
Sun Mar 20 00:43:59 UTC 2005

hello Brad

> To all who e-mailed,
>
>   I signed up to this e-mail list to receive help.  If It was meant to give
> help, let me know,
a support mailinglist is typically a two way street:
you get help, but in public, so others can profit too.
your questions and experiences as you send them
back to the list may thus benefit all participants.

> because I haven't even been able to install Ubuntu onto my
> computer because of some unknown reason.
> Sorry if this is an inconvienence to you.
what version did you download,
what computer are you using
and what is currently installed on that computer ?

kind regards     philippe