[OT] Linux user meetings (was: Newbie Install Question

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 02:23:40 UTC 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:04:48 +0100, Philippe Landau <lists at mailry.net> wrote:
> i would like to be there ... is chief bubba clinton coming too ? :-)

No, I think he's still WAY north in NY, having just had surgery a few
days ago. Probably couldn't get any catfish and hushpuppies there even
if his doctor would let him.

But if you're around, come on down. Ryan hasn't updated the web site,
but the meetin's at the liberry (library), as usual.

I think at 10am a person named Greg will be giving a talk called
"Python in the IT Field," (preparing for a talk at the PyCon
convention in D.C.) but the group has the room until 2pm. Plenty of
time to do a Ubuntu install.