kernel panic

Nadeem Bitar nadeem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:55:13 UTC 2005

I was up-to-date, but i don't know why the 2.6.10-5 kernel wasn't
installed automatically so I installed it manually, and that fixed the
problem.
Or it might be the new intird that fixed the problem, but i'm glad
it's working now.
Now to fix my other desktop machine with has a different set of problems.