Grub versus Boot Manager

Joe Malin jmalin7 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 19:31:07 UTC 2005

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Latex seems to be a markup language for
documents done in Tex. If so, one cannot possibly compare it to
FrameMaker, which is a large document creation tool that includes a
WYSIWYG editor. The structured version of FrameMaker uses tags that
translate 1-to-1 to XML, so in that sense FrameMaker files are similar
to Latex files.

Lars, if you are a professional technical writer and you can point me to
large documents (say 100 pages or more) that were created in Latex, I'd
be more than happy to look at them.

Joe