kernel panic

mavuric ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Mar 17 16:26:07 UTC 2005

Hi, I am experiencing the same problem.  I installed Hoary from the CD
fine, but after updating the kernel/initrd I experienced the same
error.  Since then I have also tried the 2.6.10-4-686, 2.6.10-5-386,
and 2.6.10-5-686 kernels/images, all with the same 'kernel panic'
problem, so I am still running the original 2.6.10-4-386 images
originally installed from the CD (luckily, I had backed them up prior
to upgrading).

I would be happy to upload the pre-upgrade working image and the
post-upgrade problem image as previously suggested, but I am not sure
where to upload them to (and I do not have any convenient web space to
post them on).

Any further help would be appreciated.

--
mavuric