CrossOver Office in Hoary

John DeCarlo johndecarlo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:10:15 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have seen some mention of people being successful with Crossover
Office in Ubuntu, but maybe not with Hoary, 2.6.10-4-686.

I can install it, but can't install any programs at all.  I would love
to hear from someone that it is possible, since there are no Debian
based distros officially supported by the Crossover Office folks.

I found one hint while Googling that it may be necessary to activate
the root user (sudo passwd root), but that didn't seem to help.

Thanks.

--
John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own