[Hoary] xserver-xorg: configuration runs 3 times?

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Thu Mar 17 10:43:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

during the last few updates of xserver-xorg, I was asked for the
configuration at least 3 times, once each during the stages of
"preconfiguration",  "preparing to replace", and "setting up". I seem to
remember that sometimes I was asked a 4th time too.

Am I the only one with this problem (I found nothing in bugzilla). I
"sidegraded" this install from Debian Sid to Hoary 2 months ago - maybe
there is something still not quite standard going on on my PC.

Regards, Mario