Installation report for Acer TravelMate 8100

Jon Dixon dixon.jon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:18:14 UTC 2005

Not that this is a Fedora alias ...

But, the X700 is too new to be supported in the current X.org may be
an issue. Check out the X.org documentation if you can. Maybe the ATI
binary driver supports it.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:20:12 -0500, johnnycakes79
<ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to install Fedora Core 3 on an Acer Tavelmate 8104MLMi,
> and as expected I'm having trouble with the graphics card which is an
> ATO Mobility Radeon X700 128MB. Anyone done this and got it working?
> Any help would be appreciated!
>
> J.
>
> --
> johnnycakes79

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them.
   - Isaac Asimov