evelution caused 100% cpu utilisation when I change mainlox

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:48:15 UTC 2005

I am running Warty and have the keep the packages up to date
gregularly with 'apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade'.  Recentely
whenever I change mailboxes in evolution I get 100% cpt utilisation
for 10-15 seconds before it displays the messages.  This is making
evolusion virtualy unusable as I change mailmoxes a lot.

Any ideas?
Regards,
Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Bristol, UK, England
WARNING:This email contained partisan views - dont ever accuse me of