Anyone else: xmms segfault?
mdz at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 16 05:24:48 UTC 2005
On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 09:05:53PM -0800, Daniel Robitaille wrote:
> > It is a bug, but it isn't the obvious bug. See bug #26 in Bugzilla.
> Incidentally that bug is the oldest bug in Ubuntu's bugzilla still not
> resolved (opened on June 25, 2004).
- It mostly only affects a second-tier application
- It is only manifest when you're also using certain proprietary drivers
- The bug seems to be in a very critical piece of software
- The fix is not entirely agreed upon
- There have been a _lot_ of other bugs to deal with :-)
More information about the ubuntu-users