Acrobat reader 7.0 is out

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Wed Mar 16 00:58:11 UTC 2005

The nppdf.so file is in the plugin dir of my actual firefox installation
( /opt/firefox1.0.1/plugins ), as I installed the plugin specifying
/opt/firefox1.0.1 as dir of my browser. And firefox does seem to accept
that plugin according to about:plugins, or am I mistaken?

Thanks

.christoph

--

Christoph Georgi