Tomboy problems in Hoary

dave daverod at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:32:39 UTC 2005

Based on a msg on the Tomboy ML (see bleow), I've been on the watch
for an update to dbus, but so far no such luck.

Anyway, I'd been experiencing a crash of the applet as soon as I add
it to the panel, with the same result as the OP if I start it via the
terminal, but Erik's message intrigued me enought that I experimented
a bit more.

Guess what? If I add the panel applet to my top panel I get the crash,
but if I add it to the bottom panel, it starts up no problem!

ARRRGH!! I just removed it and readded and now it crashes on the
bottom as well! damn it.

I have to go to work now, but I'll report back later today if anyting changes.

have fun
dave

http://beatniksoftware.com/pipermail/tomboy-list_beatniksoftware.com/2005-March/000579.html