help with win4lin

GrumpyBob ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Mar 15 09:18:48 UTC 2005

Hi Steve, I downloaded and installed your kernel, works very well for
Win4Lin - thanks!

What patches did you apply to generate this kernel?  The reason I ask
is that the 2.6.8 kernels don't seem to support hotplugging my camera,
while the 2.6.10 kernel (Hoary 5.04 pre) does, and I'd like to apply a
Win4Lin patch to this kernel.  I have tried, but ir didn't seem to work
too well!

Robert

--
GrumpyBob