Evolution not Filtering Spam

ulrich steffens ulrich at barfuss-jerusalem.org
Mon Mar 14 17:53:21 UTC 2005

hi i just gave  it a try after reading this thread,
but doesent it work like:

	after installing spamassassin and spamc
	in evolution, go to tools > filters > add
	click on the first element in the IF section, theres an entry in
	the list called 'junk test', in the THEN section choose
	'Set Status' 'Junk'.
i dont know if it works this way, i havent recieved spam since then :)

--
- ulrich