Totem visualisation plug-ins ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Mar 13 18:55:54 UTC 2005

> Just started looking at this myself.
> A couple of (hopefully) helpful links:
> http://libvisual.sourceforge.net/v2/
> and Goom (which Totem uses):
> http://www.ios-software.com/index.php3?page=projet&quoi=1
>
> Please write and say how you get on.
>
> John

Hi John,

Thanks for the links. None of these effects found my fancy, so I didn't
try to install them, so can't say much about them really..
The other thing is that I have stopped using Hoary, I am now on Warty,
in which Totem does work (playlist broken), so I don't use it anymore to
play my MP3's... hence no need for visualizations plug-ins anymore...
I will probably look into that again, when I upgrade to Ubuntu 5.10 in
October. But for now, I am back to XMMS... :-/

--
Vince