Evolution not Filtering Spam

Pete Shinners pete at shinners.org
Sun Mar 13 17:42:01 UTC 2005

Help! I'm trying out Evolution as my mail program, but it is not deleting junk
mail at all. In my preferences, I do have "Check incoming mail for junk"
enabled. But nothing ever goes to the junk folder unless I manually select it.

At first I thought it may need a day or two to collect enough statistics, but
it's been a over a week now and I'm still manually cleaning my inbox (argh).

I do not have the "Include remote tests" enabled, but it doesn't sound like that
is always necessary?

Help! Is another setting necessary, or another package. I'm using POP for my
main email address.