fresh off the boat

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Mar 12 20:47:59 UTC 2005

> Trying the normal way again. No better than the bittorrent way this time. Around 20 kbs or less.

Well, just leave it downloading overnight in this case...

> Maybe it's (hopefully) because it's so popular....

IT's got to be that. It's really great and now that it's ported to
Linux, I ma sure there are millions of people rushing to try it out,
just like I did ! :o)

It's a just demo limited to 6 minuters only, but it's so good that I
keep using it again and again and again...
as soon as  have some money, I will undoublty get the full version as
well as a decent 3D card and proper flight stick, throttle control and
pedals for my favorite heli !! :o)))
Probably not before X-mas though... :o(

--
Vince