Gnome 2.10 Officially Released!

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 13:03:16 UTC 2005

Gnome 2.10 is stable but other apps in Hoary is not yet ready for
general use. Changing your apt sources to Hoary will upgrade ALL
applications with the exception of Backports and legacy apps or apps
not in the repository (they will be classified as obsolete/old in
synaptic). Some people have experienced broken apps after the upgrade,
while others like me, had a smooth upgrade to Hoary (nothing was
broken at all).

If you like your Ubuntu as it is, stick with it; if you'd like to take
a peek at the upcoming release (and don't mind the daily updates),
upgrade to Hoary.

Jerome

--
Cheers!