need copy of nvidia 6111 patched driver

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Mar 12 08:28:53 UTC 2005

> "-> No precompiled kernel interface was found to match your kernel"
>
> I looked in Synaptic and I think I have everything installed ? :
>
> Linux-image-2.6.10-4-386
> Linux-kernel-headers
> Linux-restricted-modules-2.6.10-4-386

Ah okay, just found the "linux-source" package. I installed it, but
Synpatic didn't install the package, it just copied a tar.Bz2 file in
the  /usr/src folder. I uncompressed it, then started the NVIdia
installer with the "kernel-source-path" command line option, to tell it
where I put the kernel source, but still, it doesn't find it (or it's
not the correct one for my running kernel, somehow).

Not very lucky then... :-/

--
Vince