Compiling Ubuntu packages - where to start?

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Fri Mar 11 13:11:56 UTC 2005

Hi Gábor,

nice to see, you're interested.

Here are some links, I can provide you with:

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DeveloperResources
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/MOTU

If you read those and their subdocuments, you'll have a general clue. I
can only encourage you to drop into #ubuntu-motu on irc.freenode.net, if
you're interested in packaging, since we can really need some additional
hands on deck.

If you should run into trouble with your packaging attempts, feel free
to join us, we'll be glad to try helping.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel