[Hoary] Gnome Pilot config window always opens at startup.

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Fri Mar 11 10:45:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

I started Gnome Pilot configuration a while ago to take a screenshot of
it (don't have a Palm device). I canceled the process after taking the
shot, but now the configuration window opens every time I log in. I have
tried to save and not save the current configuration when logging out,
but either way Gnome Pilot always opens. Any hints on how to get rid of
this? Would be interesting to know if this happens to others too.

Thanks

Ari