shipit email not working?

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Fri Mar 11 02:32:44 UTC 2005

<quote who="Jim Cheetham" date="2005-03-11 10:06:43 +1300">
> I've just tried to order "too many of the wrong type" of shipit CDs.
>
> The error message said "send email to shipit at info.ubuntulinux.org",
> but there is no DNS MX or A record for this domain, and email fails.
>
> Also, there is no "shipit at ubuntulinux.org".
>
> Someone needs to fix this page, and tell me the right email address
> to use :-)

That was a typo. It should be info at shipit.ubuntulinux.org but it would
be just as good if you just email me directly since that's where it is
going. :)

In any case, I've fixed this error message and sent a new version of
shipit to the admins. It should get installed tomorrow. :)

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill