intro docs on migrating from windows?

Jon Dixon dixon.jon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:53:33 UTC 2005

This is going to be an interesting subject.

May even be worth splitting into categories, e.g. gamer, internet
user, office monkey, etc.

Also, does this get limited to desktop migration? I imagine a
documentation project for server migration would be *very* interesting
:)

Good luck to all on this.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:39:09 +0100, Filip Ruymen <filip.ruymen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Something that should be included in the documentation is "howto
> convert ntfs to another filesystem (ext2, ext3, reiserfs,...))
>
> Kind regards
> Filip Ruymen
>
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:16:48 -0500, Burgundavia
> <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:
> >
> > This is something I have wanted to work on as well. There is an Ubuntu
> > Documentation team, of which I am a member. If you have irc, come join
> > us on #ubuntu-doc on freenode.net. Or join the mailing list ubuntu-doc.
> >
> > Corey
> >
> > --
> > Burgundavia
> >
> > --

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them.
   - Isaac Asimov