[Hoary]order cd's?, Ubuntu promotion at CeBIT and LinuxTag

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 16:21:54 UTC 2005

I didn't mean any disrespect.  I am sorry that you took it that way.  I
was simply trying to "kid around" a bit.  I have the utmost respect for
everyone involved in the project, and I am extremely satisfied of the
job they have done.
I was simply trying to give an idea and add a little humor.  I did not
mean to be immature.

Again, sorry.  And thanks guys for everything you've done.  I did not
mean to offend.

~Matt