Gnome 2.10 Officially Released!

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:54:37 UTC 2005

Yes, I know, I have been using it too :) I am just saying that the
release is "Offical" now and the G2.10 page is up at gnome.org and has
a nice review to read.

Letting eveyone know to take a look... before it gets /.'d!

On that note, I feel a very special thanks is in order to Sebastien
Bacher for allowing all of us hoary users to be able to use G2.10
before it was even offically released. Its been great to be able to
use it so soon :) Thanks Seb!!! and the whole Ubuntu Team!!!

Matt

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 04:41:53 +1100, Adam Membrey