[Hoary]order cd's?, Ubuntu promotion at CeBIT and LinuxTag

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 15:03:29 UTC 2005

Why is this such a big problem to fix?
Wouldn't it be EXTREMELY simple just to create a simple radio button on
the ShipIt page that lets you choose either Warty or Hoary?  There are
certainly some people that would rather have the TESTED stability of
Hoary (just as there is a small group of people that use Debian
Stable).
This isn't such a big deal.  A radio button could be put in in <30
seconds, lolz.  Oh wait, I forgot, you have to ACTUALLY open up Gedit
or something to edit the HTML.  Oh no!

Is there something I'm missing here?

~Matt