further Hoary+ nvidia issues

David M. Carney carney1979 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:19:49 UTC 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:54:03 +0000, spamse <spamse at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
You would have to download it from Nvidia's web site. It would not be
in the form of a .deb package. Instructions for installing it are on
the web site with the package.

The reason I had problems with Nvidia's unpatched 6111 driver is it
wouldn't recognize my kernel-sources, even though they were present
and configured.

I had no problem with the patched 6111 driver, which I got from
another web site.

David