[Hoary]order cd's?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Mar 8 10:34:47 UTC 2005

> Is it already possible to order cd's from the Shipit system for Hoary?
>
> It is mentioned on the main site (www.ubuntulinux.org) that this is
> possible but I don't see the option in the Shipit system.

I ordered mine last week ! :o)
On the homepage it states : "All orders placed after the end of the
February will be Ubuntu 5.04 "Hoary Hedgehog" CDs which will printed and
sent as soon as Hoary releases."

Sounds clear enough to me. I ordered in March, which is after the end of
February, isn't it. So, I should receive Hoary CD's.

I just hope it won't take 10 weeks to receive them, like Warty did :-/

--
Vince