Look 'n Feel contest... Congrats..

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Mon Mar 7 11:59:20 UTC 2005

ma, 2005-03-07 kello 12:04 +0100, Vincent Trouilliez kirjoitti:
> > Thanks!

> > David
>
> Looks like number #2 is favorite, maybe we should set up a poll on the
> forums, to vote and let Ubuntu team know which one we prefer? :o)
>
> Also, I would have liked to see all the other designs, just out of
> curiosity.
>
> --
> Vince

As someone already said #2 has a nice clear, crisp look. The side box
looks very good too. On the other hand #1 has a well balanced overall
layout, which also pleases my eye. A combination of these too? :-) For
me the shade of the colour on the title box (don't know a better name
for it :) looks somewhat too bright in #1 and too pale in #2 - largely a
matter of personal taste of course.

Regards,

Ari