Choppy Sound with Skype - Solution

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Sun Mar 6 00:01:19 UTC 2005

Thanks for the tip. I just searched a bit in the skype forums and found
the following solution to the problem: Just run the following:

$sudo echo "skype 256 65535 direct block" > /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/oss
$sudo echo "skype 256 65535 direct block" > /proc/asound/card0/pcm0c/oss

Works perfect now! Thx again.

.christoph

--

Christoph Georgi