Hoary - enabling hibernate mode

russell cook ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 5 20:17:24 UTC 2005

Hi All,
Array 6 looks great, lots of small improvements that seem to add to
compatibility, speed and stability. Well done team. I've tried it on my
Dad's machine (live CD at this stage) and it detects his DWL-G520
wireless card ok. This is a great improvement on earlier versions.

I did a clean install on my AMD Duron900,  and now have a hibernate
option in the logout screen - nice!

On my AMD Athlon 64 I did a synaptic smart upgrade and don't have this
option. This would be cool as the Athlon 64 is my main desktop, so a
hibernate option would be great.

Does anyone know how to enable this?

Kind Regards Russell
www.windsorcycles.com.au

p.s. I've been a Thunderbird user since 0.8, and have swapped over to
evolution yesterday to give it a god. So far so good.