Ubuntu KDE

lmtorr ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Mar 4 23:12:03 UTC 2005

I use KDE and GNOME by default wheather I boot kde or gnome I can use
both  (apps from KDE or GNOME) so I whould like to know where the
problime may be ? if you have Gnome or Kde (or better yet intsall both)
you can run apps from both KDE or GNOME (no problem)   Install both and
in an Entiprise org etc users may use both or one or the other.  I am
tired of seeing people saying Gnome is better than KDE. Gnome and KDE
have there place in the market one is not better than the other
depending on the end users and what they want out of an OS . The choice
must be in the lap of the end users not the IT departments.  Let the
users decide on KDE or GNOME not what the IT dept  or management say.
Use one or the other or both but please do not complain,  OSS is about
choice not  dictation.

--
lmtorr