nautilus rename file

Philippe Landau lists at mailry.net
Fri Mar 4 10:47:55 UTC 2005

toyfactory wrote:
> Recently when I right click and Rename the filename changes to edit mode
> for a second or two before reverting automatically before I have a
> chance to enter a new name.  I own the files and have rw permissions so
> I don't know why it's not letting me rename them.  I can rename them
> using the file Properties option just not when I click Rename.  Odd.
right, and when i create a new folder in list view,
it does not allow me to enter a name for it immediatly.

Nick, the font of your emails
prints quite irregular character-shapes in hoary utf8 thunderbird.
it looks like a thunderbird bug because the source suffers this too.
could it come from your
are others seeing this too ?

kind regards     philippe