USB audio

toyfactory toyfactory at xsmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:03:21 UTC 2005

Still no luck.

A control for the device doesn't appear in the gnome volume control.
However if I boot using the Warty live cd I get a mixer control for the
usb device.  I don't know how to test it though; by default all the
sound output goes to the on-board sound.

The device works fine with Win 2K, both on my desktop and my laptop.

Nick